The global stents market is expected to witness a healthy growth owing to the rising prevalence of coronary heart and cardiovascular diseases. Key market insights have been shared by Fortune Business Insights in its report, titled “Stents Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Coronary Stent, Vascular Stents, Ureteral Stent, Esophageal Stent), By Product (Dual Therapy Stents, Bioresorbable Vascular Scaffolds, Bio-engineered Stents), By Material (Non-degradable, Degradable), By Design (Coil, Helical spiral), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics), and Geography Forecast till 2026”. The report puts forth a comprehensive market analysis and provides key information about the major factors that will influence the market.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/stents-market-100672
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Stents Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Stents Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Key Players Operating in The Stents Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Elixir Medical Corporation
- Terumo Corporation
- Biosensors International Group
- Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd.
High Cost of Stents May Hinder Market Growth
According to a 2018 study published in Health Affairs, coronary stents cost 6 times more in the US than in Europe. Thus, high cost of treatment is expected to have a negative impact on the global stents market as a large section of population may not be able to afford the treatment.
Moreover, there are a few risks involved in stenting. For example, after the procedure is completed and the stent has been placed, scar tissue may form within the stent which would require another surgery. A person may also have an allergic reaction to the stent, which can again require medical attention. These factors may hamper the growth of the global stents market.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/stents-market-100672
Faster Recovery Rates to Boost the Market
Stent treatments for coronary heart diseases have been proven to have faster rate of recovery than conventional coronary bypass procedures. This bodes well for the global stents market as it will boost the adoption rate of stents. Moreover, stent treatments are much less invasive than bypass surgeries, which can help in making patients switch to such procedures more readily. In addition to this, there is a rising prevalence of coronary heart diseases. For example, recent numbers revealed by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention show that 735,000 Americans are diagnosed with heart disease. This is expected to expand the global stents market size substantially in the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/stents-market-100672
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Stents Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Stents Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Stents Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245