Increasing demand for electricity worldwide will be the key force driving the global SCR power controller market size in the near future. According to the New Energy Outlook 2018 published by Bloomberg NEF, global electricity demand will rise by a staggering 54.8% in terms of terawatt-hours by 2050 from the current levels. Majority of this rise will be contributed by the developing countries of Asia (mainly India and China) and Africa that are witnessing rapid economic development and increasing incomes. Moreover, growing adoption of electric vehicles, which will reach 9% by 2050, will add to the existing demand for electricity. Since Silicon Controlled Rectifiers (SCR) is a effectively regulate temperature by controlling the flow of heat from the grid to a heater, they will be highly demanded in the coming decade.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/scr-power-controller-market-101351
Prominent Industry Players:
- Omron Microscan
- Spang Power Electronics
- Schneider Electric
- Advanced Energy Industries, Inc.
- Celduc Relais
Fortune Business Insights, in its report, titled “SCR Power Controller Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Load Type (Resistive, Inductive), By Type (Single Phase, Three Phase), By End-User (Chemical, Food & Beverage, Semiconductor, Metals, Oil and Gas, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026”, shares an elaborative overview of the industry and the developments within it that will shape the future of this fledgling market during the forecast period. Additionally, the report also provides a detailed evaluation of the various factors, trends, future prospects, and other dynamics that will also influence the market in the stipulated period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/scr-power-controller-market-101351
High Energy Efficiency of SCR Devices to Boost Their Uptake
Energy generation is a costly affair and has been one of the central factors responsible for increasing power costs for both the private industry and the government. Boasting an energy-efficiency of 99.5%, SCR power controllers are offering an attractive alternative to its traditional counterparts such as IGBT-based power supplies and converters. Besides this, SCR devices have multiple firing modes, which gives the user the option to choose the most appropriate mode for the action being performed. Advanced control systems, such as mains load optimization, can be utilized to reduce load on SCR units during peak hours, leading to lower rate of energy consumption. These ecological and economic benefits will accelerate the SCR power controller market growth during the forecast period.
North America to Lead the Charge; Europe to Surge
North America is expected to dominate the SCR power controller market share owing to increasing digitization of services and escalating consumption of electricity. European countries are swiftly shifting to solar power and installing smart grids which will push up the demand for SCR devices owing to their reliable switching capability. Asia-Pacific offers the most lucrative opportunities for this market to grow on account of rapid economic development and an ever-increasing demand for energy in India and China. Increasing oil and gas exploration and production activities in the Middle East and Africa will bode well for this market in these regions.
New Product Launches to Spur Competition
Key players are adopting various strategies to get ahead in the competition and are setting new SCR power controller market trends in the process. Majority of the companies are focusing on developing innovative products to expand and consolidate their position in the market.
Key Industry Developments:
- February 2019: Spang Power Electronics introduced the 1050 Series System Controller, the upgraded version of the company’s 950 Series. The upgraded SCR controller comprises of an expanded I/O interface and offers greater flexibility in application specific configuration.
- June 2019: Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. showcased their Thyro Power Control series at the Rockwell Automation TechED in Orlando, Florida. This product line of SCR power controllers has wide applicability across multiple industries, especially in the paper and pulp industry, which, according to the company, can modernize their processes using the Thyro Power Control system.
Key Segmental Overview:
1. By Load Type
2. By Type
- Single Phase
- Three Phase
3. By End-User
- Food & Beverage
- Oil and Gas
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content For SCR Power Controller Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Middle East and Africa SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America SCR Power Controller Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]