The increasing prevalence of chronic and mental disorder is a key factor expected to enable growth in the global schizophrenia drugs market, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Schizophrenia Drugs Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Therapeutic Class (Second Generation, Third Generation, Others), By Treatment (Oral, Injectable), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The global schizophrenia drugs market was valued at USD 6.75 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach USD 9.48 Billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
Some of the Leading Players Operating in the Global Players:
- Lundbeck A/S
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Alkermes plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Other Prominent Players
According to the report, the global market on the basis of by therapeutic class is segmented into the second generation, third generation and others. The second-generation segment is expected to hold a major share in the schizophrenia drugs market owing to its greater efficacy and substantially lesser adverse reactions with it. In addition, the first generation segment will witness slower growth due to the side effects associated with first-generation drugs.
The report published by Fortune Business Insights provides an exclusive overview of the schizophrenia drugs industry. The report is put together after extensive research and study by the top analysts offers key insights into the global market to help businesses gain a competitive advantage and flourish rapidly. In-depth information on recent advancements and innovations are all present in the report.
By Therapeutic Class
- Second Generation
- Third Generation
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights: