The Global Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Size, Share and Global Trend, By Prevention Device(“Low-tech” Continuous Low Pressure (CLP),Standard Foam Mattress, Alternative (Convoluted/Cubed) Foam Mattress,Gel-filled Mattress,Fiber-filled Mattress,Air-filled Mattress,Water-filled Mattress,Bead-filled Mattress,“High-tech” support surfacesAlternating-pressure (AP) Mattress/Overlay, Air-fluidized Beds,Low-air-loss Beds,Foam Dressings,Fluidized Heel Boot,Fluidized Po
Rapid adoption of digitalization among practitioners and patients is likely to fuel the demand in the global Pressure Ulcer Prevention market. Additionally, increasing per capita income and rising living standards is expected to drive the global Pressure Ulcer Prevention market during the forecast period 2018-2025.
However, high cost associated with the devices and lack of skilled professional to operate the system are a few factors that may hamper the growth in the global Pressure Ulcer Prevention market.
By Prevention Device
- “Low-tech” Continuous Low Pressure (CLP)
- Standard Foam Mattress
- Alternative (Convoluted/Cubed) Foam Mattress
- Gel-filled Mattress
- Fiber-filled Mattress
- Air-filled Mattress
- Water-filled Mattress
- Bead-filled Mattress
- “High-tech” support surfaces
- Alternating-pressure (AP) Mattress/Overlay
- Air-fluidized Beds
- Low-air-loss Beds
- Foam Dressings
- Fluidized Heel Boot
- Fluidized Positioners
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content For Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- North America Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Europe Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Asia Pacific Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Middle East and Africa Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Latin America Pressure Ulcer Prevention Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Pressure Ulcer Prevention market. Some of the companies operating the global Pressure Ulcer Prevention market are;
- Hill-Rom Services Inc.
- Smith & Nephew
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- Cardinal Health
- Braun Group
- KCI Licensing, Inc.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]