The Global Pain Management Devices Market will benefit from increasing regulatory approvals for neuromodulation devices in recent years. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Pain Management Devices: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 3,922.9 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will reach US$ 8,046.3 Mn by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4%.
Browse Complete Report Details @
Recent technological advancements have opened up a huge pain management devices market growth potential. The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the global pain management devices market. Besides this, the report includes a few of the factors that have acted as a barrier to market growth and signifies the market strategies adopted by leading companies, specifically aimed at overcoming these barriers.
Fortune Business Insights profiles a few of the companies that have generated substantial pain management market revenue in recent years. Some of the leading companies that are currently operating in the global pain management market are Medtronic, Boston Scientific Corporation, LivaNova, Abbott, DJO Global LLC, SPR Therapeutics, and Nevro Corp.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @
By Product Type
- Electrical Stimulation Devices
- RF Ablation Devices
- Neuromodulation Devices
- Infusion Pumps
By End User
- Physiotherapy Centers
- Hospitals and Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report:
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- DJO Global LLC
- SPR Therapeutics
- Nevro Corp
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations (Food and Agriculture Organization; United States Environmental Protection Agency ; etc.), government sources (World Bank; IMF, Agrochemicals Registration and Regulatory Bodies; Agriculture Equipment Manufacturers Associations, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, etc.), and articles published by Agrochemicals and Agriculture Magazines, ResearchGate, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of product manufacturers & suppliers – Agrochemicals manufacturers and suppliers, regulatory bodies, etc.
- Industry journals and paid databases.
SECONDARY RESEARCH IS CONDUCTED TO DERIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
- Details in relation to the parent market/related market, value and supply chain analysis, and recent technological developments.
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities.
- Market & technological trends and new product developments
More Trending Topics from Fortune Business Insights: