The Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market to gain from rapid technological advancements taking place in the market. Recently Fortune Business Insights has published a report, titled Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Device (Portable, Fixed), By Application (Intensive care, Emergency care, Clinical care, Ambulatory care, Others), By Age Group ( Infants, Pediatrics, Adults), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Others), and Geography Forecast till 2026.
Top Key Players Covered:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market. Some of the companies operating the global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market are;
• Nihon Kohden Corporation,
• General Electric Company,
• Messe Düsseldorf GmbH,
• Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co.
• Natus Medical Incorporated
• Spacelabs Healthcare
Rapid adoption of digitalization among practitioners and patients is likely to fuel the demand in the global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market. Additionally, increasing per capita income and rising living standards is expected to drive the global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market during the forecast period 2018-2025.
However, high cost associated with the devices and lack of skilled professional to operate the system are a few factors that may hamper the growth in the global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market.
In-Depth Regional Analysis:
Geographically, the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global multi-parameter patient monitoring market in 2017 owing to the growth in the geriatric population, the prevalence of chronic diseases, advanced healthcare facilities, and modern medical technology. According to the Hospital Quality Institute, an estimated 200,000 to 400,000 deaths occur in hospitals in the U.S. annually.
As stated in the report North America holds a significant share in the market. The trend is unlikely to change and North America may continue holding its position. The growth witnessed is attributable to high presence of key developers in nations such as Canada and U.S.
The Asia Pacific Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring market is expected to expand at a promising CAGR during the forecast period. The constantly improving healthcare infrastructure in the region is expected to contribute to Asia Pacific market expansion.
The analysis conducted in the report is based on industry leading tools and techniques. The report prepared by Fortune Business Insights, offers innovative strategies based on various analysis. The information offered is collected from reliable primary and secondary sources. The report also provides information about key companies operating in the market.
· Intensive care
· Emergency care
· Clinical care
· Ambulatory care
· North America (USA and Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
· Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
· Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
· Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Content For Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
5. Global Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
6. North America Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
7. Europe Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
8. Asia Pacific Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
9. Middle East and Africa Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
10. Latin America Multi-Parameter Patient Monitoring Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
More Trending Topics from Future Business Insights-