The Global Gluten-Free Food Market will gain from the increasing incidence of diseases such as celiac. Fortune Business Insights has announced a report, titled “Gluten Free Food Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Gluten-free baked food, Gluten-free infant formula, Gluten-free ready meals, Gluten-free snacks, Gluten-free pasta, Gluten-free dairy products, Gluten-free fats and oils, Gluten-free nuts, Other gluten-free food products), Distribution Channel (Hypermarket/Supermarket, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Online Retail) and Geography Forecast till 2025,” to study various factors impacting growth in the global market.
The report classifies the global market on the basis of various segments. On the basis of product type, the market is classified into baked food, infant formula, and others. The baked food segment held a considerable share in the market in 2017. The segment is expected to witness promising growth over the forecast period 2018-2025. The increasing consumption of gluten-free baked food such as bread and others is likely to propel growth in the market. Besides this, the gluten-free bread segment is likely to expand at a relatively higher CAGR.
By Product Type
- Gluten-free baked food
- Gluten-free infant formula
- Gluten-free ready meals
- Gluten-free snacks
- Gluten-free pasta
- Gluten-free dairy products
- Gluten-free fats and oils
- Gluten-free nuts
- Other gluten-free food products
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, U.K., and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, and Rest of South America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, UAE, and Rest of MEA)
KEY INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENTS
- In the year 2015, Mondelez International Inc. acquired a private snack manufacturing company based in the U.S. named Enjoy Life Foods. This acquisition helps the company to expand its gluten-free product portfolio.
- In March 2018, Veripan launched an all-purpose gluten-free flour for gluten-free bakery products. This product launch is to satiate the increasing demand for gluten-free food from which is due to health awareness, food allergies, and diagnosis of celiac disease.
More Trending Topics From Fortune Business [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]