Steered by the expanding construction industry, the global cold-formed steel market is witnessing remarkable growth opportunities. Besides its use in construction, there are numerous grades of steel that are used for manufacturing. Because these steel variants are made from steel plates, strip materials, and steels they also called light gauge steel. In the coming years. Fortune Business Insights in a study, titled “Cold-formed Steel Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Type (Structural Shapes, Panel & Decks), By Technology (Roll Forming, Folding, Press Braking), By Application (Building & Construction, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Others) and Geography Forecast till 2026” offers insights into key factors bolstering the uptake of cold-formed steel. It evaluates the prevailing market trends and examines future possibilities for growth. It covers information on investment feasibility across various regions. Besides this, the report is compiled to offer in-depth insights into the market. It contains detail on the competitive landscape to help companies determine their growth strategies.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/cold-formed-steel-market-100983
Key Market Driver – Increase in construction activities across the world
Key Market Restraint – Unfair trade war among countries
For the purpose of the study, the global cold-formed steel market is segmented in terms of type, application, technology, and region. On the basis of type, the global market can be classified into panels and decks and individual structural shapes. Based on technology, the market can be segmented into press braking, folding, and roll forming.
Top Players Overview:
- HBIS group
- AK Steel Corporation
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- Nucor Corporation
- Steel Dynamic Inc.
- JSW steel
- Shagang Group.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/cold-formed-steel-market-100983
On-going Trade Wars May Hinder Growth
On the downside, the ongoing trade wars are expected to carry bad weather to the market. As a result of this, the market may witness restricted growth in certain countries. Trade wars often result in a surge in tariff, which may negatively impact sales. In addition to this, stringent regulations may restrict the growth of the market in the coming years.
Rising Construction Activities Make the Asia Pacific a Lucrative Market
Regionally, the global cold-formed steel market can be segmented into Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, the Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. The rapidly increasing population and subsequently increasing construction activities will boost the market in Asia Pacific. The region is currently witnessing a spurt of construction activities, which include construction of buildings, bridges, warehouses, and others. Besides this, North America has emerged as a lucrative market for cold-formed steel. The rising demand in the U.S., Canada, and other developed countries stokes the market’s expansion in North America. In Europe, the market is expected to benefit from the expansion of automotive production.
Rising Demand from Diverse Industries to Support Growth
In terms of application, the market witnesses demand from automotive, building and construction, and other sectors. Of these, the exponentially rising construction activities worldwide will bolster growth witnessed in the building and construction sector. This is also touted as a chief driver of the market. Thee rising construction, especially commercial construction across the globe will invariably fuel the demand for cold-formed steel. This is particularly true in the case of developing economies. The increasing investment towards infrastructural development and economic growth will, therefore, bode well for the global cold-form steel market.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cold-formed-steel-market-100983
1. By Type
- Structural Shapes
- Panel & Decks
2. By Technology
- Roll Forming
- Press Braking
3. By Application
- Building & Construction
- Industrial Equipment
4. By Geography
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Netherlands, Norway, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, Nigeria and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Key Industry Developments
- In Jul 2019, Tata realty and Infrastructure Ltd. planed to expand to its commercial real estate portfolio for its residential and commercial projects. Company has stepped up growth with the land acquisition of nearly about 10-15 million sq. ft. This growth will show positive outlook for the cold-formed steel market in the future construction project.
- In Apr 2019, In Qatar, owing to increase in big construction projects like building football stadium for FIFA world cup Qatar 2022 which ramped up in the construction sector in the Qatar. This projects shows there is huge demand for cold-formed steel.
- In Jun 2019, The US dept. of transport is investing in port infrastructure development program which will help to strengthen, modernize and improve countries’ maritime system and gateway ports. The worth of this new $300 million. This construction project will require huge amount of cold-formed steel that shows positive outlook for cold-formed steel market.
Major Table of Content For Cold-formed Steel Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Insights
- Global Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- North America Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Europe Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Asia Pacific Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- The Middle East and Africa Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Latin America Cold-formed Steel Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Company Profile
View Related Reports:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]